The neem tree is a tropical tree, that originates from India, but nowadays it is found in other southeast countries. Neem tree stands is also known as the miracle tree, the Indian lilac or a drug cabinet of the mother nature. In the Ayurvedic medicine, it is widely used not only for its profound effect but for the lack of negative effects.
It is popular due to the numerous benefits and healing versatility. In India, there is no family where this tree is not an essential part of every treatment.
12 Benefits of the Neem Tree
Almost every part of the neem tree root, seeds, leaves, flowers, fruit, bark and dried branches, have important medicinal qualities.
1. Neem sticks. In India, these sticks are used as a toothbrush. Every morning, the people chew on the stick and brush the teeth and gums. In this way, they do not need a toothbrush because it works better than any toothpaste and mouthwash. It prevents bleeding, prevents oral infections and soothes irritated gums.
2. Neem is a component in any natural toothpaste due to the natural properties of preventing tooth and gum decay, bleaching teeth and fortifying gums.
3. Neem is a powerful pesticide and germicide. It can prevent around 5 hundred types of some destructive types of insects such as roundworms, ticks, bugs, mites, threadworms and many others. In fact, it alters the physiology and behavior patterns of the insects. The neem will protect the human body in a completely natural way against antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
4. The Neem oil assists in the creation of collagen, which is important for the elasticity of the skin and thus reduces wrinkles and delays aging. It also cures skin ailments such as rashes, acnes, and many other skin problems.
5. Neem can instantly heal different wounds because it activates the collagen fibers and cures the damaged tissue. The leaves’ oil can cure sores, scratches, abrasions and infections.
6. Neem paste can cure psoriasis and eczema when applied topically.
7. Neem oil can relieve joint pains and strengthen resilient and tough bones.
8. Neem tea calms down the stressed nerves, the mind and provides immediate relief. A warm bath with some neem oil will relax and reduce the muscle stress after a busy workday.
9. Neem leaves paste can prevent hair loss, dandruff, premature graying and lice when applied on the scalp.
10. Neem tea improves the blood circulation and helps in the creation of healthy blood cells.
11. Neem tea is especially useful for diabetics because it reduces the level of blood sugar in the body.
12. If you take some neem seeds on an empty stomach one week, you will stop the bleeding from hemorrhoids.
Neem tree has an effect on almost every part of your body, from your head to your toes. It provides an overall health in a completely natural and organic way.