The homemade natural recipe can help you cleanse the lungs and prevent them from catching a cold and flu. It is easier said than done, but it actually can be done the healthy way. Did you know that smoking goes back to the 2nd century BC? Already in those times, many cultures had acquired this habit that soon extended from America to Europe as a result of the arrival of the Spaniards.
But what these tobacco users did not know was about the harmful effect of smoking, something that we know today and that we should try to abandon at all costs. The cigarette does not provide any benefit, on the contrary, it affects health and causes serious diseases and difficult to treat.
If you have already determined to get rid of this harmful habit, we propose that you detoxify your lungs and cleanse them of impurities so that they can return to full function and your body is properly oxygenated.
– 1 large onion
– 1 teaspoon of turmeric
– ½ liter of water
– 3 tablespoons grated ginger
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– Heat the water and when the boil breaks add the chopped onion.
– Cook for 5 minutes and then incorporate the rest of the ingredients.
– Continue cooking until boiling for 40 minutes on low heat.
– Remove from the heat and let stand with the pot covered.
– Once cold, strain and store in a bottle. Refrigerate.
Drink two tablespoons of this fasting liquid and repeat again before dinner.
Continue daily with this treatment for 10 days until the impurities of the lungs are loosening.
We hope you find this article helpful and you share it. Thank you!