Simple technique to say goodbye to low back pain and sciatica
The back pain and sciatica, often arise due understanding nerve located in the lower back and it becomes one of the largest in the human body. Many people suffer from these pains in a chronic way, either by leading a life too sedentary or by almost not performing any type of physical exercise. Today we want to show you a simple technique to relieve lumbar and sciatic pain easily and quickly.
Before going on to talk in detail about this fabulous technique for relieving back pain and sciatica, let’s talk a little about the problem itself.
Common symptoms of low back pain and sciatica
Severe pain almost piercing in the buttock or leg
Severe pain and tingling sensation
Intensified pain when sitting quietly
In severe cases, the loss of bladder control may also be seen as a symptom
But what causes these particular bone pains? Here are some common causes:
- Herniated disc (in almost 90% of cases it is due to this)
- Spondylolisthesis (forward sliding vertebra)
- Spinal stenosis
- Horsetail syndrome or horsetail
And … how can you prevent low back pain and sciatica? Here are some tips:
- Perform physical exercise frequently to strengthen your bones and muscles
- Make sure that the mattress you sleep on is fairly firm
- Always maintain a high body posture
- When sitting in your car, adjust the seat to be as straight as possible
Let us now go on to talk in detail about this fabulous technique to relieve back pain and sciatica.
Exercises to relieve back pain and sciatica
1. Hamstring Stretching Exercise
- Sit on the floor with your back straight and your legs straight.
- Inhale deeply and as you exhale, lean forward slowly and try to reach your feet with the fingers of your hands.
- Stay in that position for at least half a minute.
2. Stretching exercise of the piriformis muscle
- Sit on the floor, and cross your right leg over the left.
- Stretch your hip very well, pushing your bent leg to the right for at least 20 seconds.
- Do the same exercise but with the other leg.
3. Knee-to-chest stretching exercise
- Lie on your back on the floor, and bend your knees to about 90 degrees.
- Surround one of your knees with your arms and slowly bring it to your chest.
- Hold that position for at least half a minute.
- Do the same exercise with the other leg.
4. Stretching exercise by arching the back
- Lie on your stomach on the floor and keep your feet and flat hands on the floor.
- Place your hands at the same height of your shoulders and now stretch your arms, raising the torch and arching the back.
- Hold for about 10 seconds, then lower gently.
- Perform 10 repetitions of this same exercise.
5. Buttock Stretching Exercise
- Lie on your back on the floor and bend your knees to about 90 degrees.
- Now raise your left leg, placing your foot on the opposite thigh.
- Now surround your right thigh with your arms and bring it to your chest.
- Stay in that position for at least 30 seconds.
- Repeat this exercise at least 3 times with each leg.
With these 5 simple exercises, you will be able to relieve lumbar and sciatica pain in a matter of days.
Share with everyone this valuable information about how to relieve low back pain and sciatica.