Unsightly, unwanted hair is a nightmare for all women, especially on the face! However, there are remedies that can help you overcome this problem. Here is a natural recipe with three ingredients that will easily remove the unwanted facial hair.
Today we are going to share you an amazing home remedy that will help you remove upper lip hair perfectly.
Turmeric and Milk:
An age-old beauty remedy, turmeric cleanses your skin, beautifies it and leaves you with a natural glow. Milk works as a natural hydration and keeps your skin supple and moisturized.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl
- Apply the mixture gently to your upper lip using your fingers
- Wait till it dries; gently rub the area with your fingers till the dried paste is removed completely. Rub in the direction opposite to your hair growth
- Wash off with cold water
Turmeric and Water:
This combination works similar to the turmeric and milk paste.
- Take equal amounts of turmeric and water in a bowl
- Mix them well and apply on your upper lip
- Leave it on for about half an hour
- Once it has dried, rub it gently with your fingers, in the direction opposite to that of the hair growth
- Continue doing this for four weeks
- Take one egg white and mix it well with some corn flour and sugar
- Whisk the mixture until it forms a sticky paste
- Apply the paste onto the upper lip area
- Let it dry for about thirty minutes and then gently peel it off
- For best results, repeat twice a week. Within a month, you will notice that the hair growth has considerably reduced
Gram flour or chana dal flour works great to remove unwanted hair.
- Take some gram flour and mix it well with turmeric and a little water
- Blend well till a thick paste is formed
- To this paste, add some fresh cream
- Apply this onto your upper lip and wait for it to dry
- Scrub it against the direction of your hair growth
Sugar is a popular ingredient used for painless waxing. It removes hair as well as prevents re-growth.
- Take some sugar in a pan and heat it for a minute
- Add some fresh lime juice to the heated sugar
- Stir the mixture for a minute till a thick, dark liquid is formed
- Let it cool for a bit and apply it on the upper lip area
- Now take a piece of cloth and gently place it over the area
- Pull it quickly, acting in the direction of the hair growth
Lemon, Sugar, And Water:
- Squeeze the juice of two lemons into a bowl
- Add some water and sugar and stir well until a thin paste is formed
- Once the paste is ready, apply it all over your upper lip
- Let it dry for fifteen minutes and then wash it off with water
You need not go to a parlor to have your upper lip waxed. Sugar waxing is an easy, painless method that you can use at home.
- Four chamomile tea bags
- Two saucepans
- Two cups of sugar
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- Glass bowl
- Take the chamomile tea bags and place them in a saucepan. Add water till the teabags are covered water and bring the water to a boil. Let the tea bags remain for about thirty minutes. Then, remove the tea bags and take about half a cup of the tea infused water
- Pour the tea into the second saucepan and add some water to it
- Add sugar fresh lemon juice and stir till the liquid has combined well
- Bring this liquid to a boil and leave it on the heat for a few minutes, till the color turns darker
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl; let the sugar wax cool down
- Use a Popsicle stick to spread the wax over the upper lip area. Place a waxing strip on the area, hold it for a few seconds and pull it off quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth
Yogurt, Gram Flour, And Turmeric:
- Take equal amounts of yogurt, gram flour and turmeric in a small mixing bowl
- Mix the ingredients well and massage the upper lip gently with the mixture
- Let it dry for about fifteen to twenty minutes
- Once dried, remove the mixture by rubbing the area is a direction opposite to that of the hair growth
- Wash off with cold water
Using flour is one of the easiest and simplest methods to remove upper lip hair
- Take some flour in a bowl; add some milk and turmeric to it
- Mix well till a thick paste is formed
- Apply this onto your upper lip area, wait for some time and peel it off once it has dried
Each of these 9 home remedies for upper lip hair works gently and reduces the appearance of hair. It also reduces hair growth and eventually, removes upper lip hair completely. However, these remedies must be done regularly. Natural methods, except for waxing, do not yield immediate results; yet, the end results are worth the patience and effort.